3/27/13

back


I haven't posted sense last year... and I know it doesn't really matter sense I don't have any followers but I love it. So posts will be coming and believe me, they will be sweet!!!
For anyone who doesn't quite know what my blog is about I will explain. I love fashion, photography, and all things having to do with art and expression. I will post many pictures of clothing, people, and the outdoors. I am young and very optimistic. I love the Lord my God and do everything to please him. I don't get caught up with drama or partying, all I want to do is live an amazing fun filled life. You could say I'm artsy and always finding perspective and expression. So now you have a good idea of what I'll be posting and who I am, "insta-lover, wanelo and pinterest are my life" geek. I hope you enjoy as I struggle to keep up with my blog (no promises it'll be everyday) and  as I express my style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment